Enjoy 3 lbs of our fresh large white mushrooms perfect for any recipe.
A wonderful local holiday gift a traditional 3 lb white special. We miss the days of the old wooden basket but the box fits well in the refrigerator and keeps them fresh.
White Buttons may be mild in flavour, but they’re mighty in goodness and light on the less good – loaded with vitamins and minerals while being low in fat, calories and sodium. Just adding a handful of sliced (or finely chopped for the less willing!) into your bolognaise or casserole will make a huge difference to your vitamin and mineral intake.
AMOUNT PER SERVING (100G)
- ENERGY78kj (1% DI*)
- VITAMIN B20.6mg (33% DI*)
- VITAMIN B36.7mg (67% DI*)
- VITAMIN B51.8mg (35% DI*)
- VITAMIN B60.3mg (21% DI*)
- VITAMIN B724μg (81% DI*)
- SELENIUM26μg (36% DI*)With their subtle, earthy flavour, white button mushrooms are great to eat raw or as an easy addition to cooked meals. Their mild taste makes them a kiwi crowd-favourite and the perfect entry level choice if you’re a first timer. Part of the agaricus mushroom family, White Buttons are harvested when they’re young and available all year round.